PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest on Hainan Airlines
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 12:11
NoodleAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am glad I raised the level then.

Now you can tell the rest of us, how, after all this screening expat pilots have to go through (according to your experience), they manage to fly the big iron with 300 hrs of true experience.
It is puzzling to me, and I have to follow after the member that spanked you, that neither have I met any fakes in flesh and blood during my career. They do exist like the bogeymen for pilots to tell stories.
Do tell us where and what kind (level etc) were the fake (many) that you have met. If you cannot, just call it a foul move and move on.

I also did not know that Chinese airlines ask for degrees to employ pilots(?), as for background checks all the way to college I wouldn't even comment
Most experienced pilots don't even have paperwork that old.
I do know that the Chinese people do their best to man their increasing number of aircraft while ensuring a certain level of safety and that expats are answering to the call because of the low min requirements.
The "fake" expat stories are more applicable to US regionals than in China-Korea and the rest. Nationals maybe but not expats

Flying Daggers you forgot to mention the ones that cheat on their wives and girlfriends, and the ones that do not recycle, we should report all these too.