PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Private Operators and Ops1
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 11:51
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you bonefide, you have nothing to worry about.
Oh yes? Thanks a lot, that puts my worries to rest...

Never mind that no sane individual will ever buy a european privately operated aircraft again, nor will same sane individuals buy airplanes registered in Europe at all.

There is so much hassle added - not to mention cost - that this will in the end be an issue for all of us in the industry.

So a least the unemployed mechanics, pilots, F/As gnd FD employees can join the line at the local jobcentre knowing they lost their job away for a good cause...

Ironically, the pilots I have looked into that do this have not made in the airline world, i.e. applied, and failed, and in some cases chopped AFTER gaining their type rating...and I guess decided to try their hand in the murky illegal charter game, occassionally flying the owner. If they were any good, they would have a proper job.

Life style choice do I hear? - How about only choice. Convincing an unsuspecting owner who's knowledge of aviation is limited by the crap he his fed......and lured into this by promises of additional income from "leasing" the aircraft out.
Unbelievably arrogant.
Indeed, you are...