PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Storing under seats ....
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 10:17
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You wouldn't believe how often we get these petty arguments going on...

case in point as mentioned above, placement of feet.

Little old lady in bulkhead row. Loud obnoxious bogan/chav woman with a large child (too big for basinette seat at bulkhead) who'd turned up late for rpevious flight (probably in the bar judging by the smell of her) and been put on ours.

Firsttold us the old lady was in 'her' seat, then when we refused to make them switch, put her disgusting filthy feet in between the seats and on the armrest of the woman in front.

I repeatedly told her to get her feet down. Response? "I paid for my seat I can put my feet where I like"

Cheerfully informed her that yes, she did pay for her seat, which includes the space UNDER the seat in front for her feet but that's it.

She still kept putting her gross feet up, we had the last laugh later on when a crew from a different cabin came with a trolley in the dark and managed to belt her foot. Cow put up a right fuss then didn't she "I'll sue you, blah blah blah"

To which I responded, "Madam if you had moved your feet like I have aske dmany times before this would not have happened!"

I mean REALLY. These people are mostly used to buses, what else should I expect?

You need to visit the Jetiquette page by a guy called the 'Sky Steward'. He's on a mission to do exactly that- get an 'etiquette' guide out for modern air travellers. STarted as a joke but has quickly caught on.