PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 06:25
AeroForce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ODMEA, do everyone a favour and go and lock yourself in a private F cabin on your travels and please don't use the call bell. I feel sorry for the cabin attendants already. Your arrogance and ignorance really has no limits. FYI a lot of pilots hold university degrees in different fields or have their own businesses. Most of us do this job out of passion for flying. There will be plenty of pilot jobs as long as you need to travel from A-B.

Nauron, rid3r, Ironbutt57, really? Come on guys I thought it was ridiculously obvious. Intended quite the opposite with my remark.

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions. There is presently no accepted method for textually indicating irony, though an irony (punctuation) mark has been proposed.
Ironic statements (verbal irony) typically imply a meaning in opposition to their literal meaning. A situation is often said to be ironic (situational irony) if the actions taken have an effect exactly opposite from what was intended.
Irony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia