PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot sues Virgin
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 22:31
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Remember when OHS was not even a thought?

All I can say is if your cork is too soft you must have been soaking it too long!
Thanks Spike. But I am not Hugh Hefner so my 'cork' receives minimal soaking these days.
I had considered the term 'princesses' instead of 'soft co*k', however that may offend our Jetstar friends, then I considered 'pansies' but that might
offend my gay colleagues. So I then thought of 'skirts' but that could offend the female pruners so I stuck with the 'soft co*k' term, which will likely offend those pruners with a more robust/moral compass than I have. So I guess you can see the quandary I am in, an aging man in a world run by Gates and Zuckerberg!

Bring back the 60's Spike - Free love (condom-no thanks!), free speech, Hendrix, Zepplin and a young Eric Clapton. Add into the mix the VW and XR Falcon, stubbies and thongs in the workplace, no suncreen and to hell with skin cancer, cigarettes without pictures on the packet of rotting flesh, good ol fashioned pub fights with fists and not knives, coppers who would let you off from a speeding offence with just a clip around the ear - no speed camera's, a DCA who regulated by way of face to face, and no Alan Joyce. Hardly a synthetic brain destrying party drug to be found, Throw in commercial jets that guzzled A1 by the gallons/polluted the atmosphere/broke every decibel level in the book and let you feel every shake, shimmy and movement in the stick and rudder, and forget earmuffs or vest on the tarmac, plus you could fly the jet on 2 hours sleep after drinking and bonking hosteis all night (some still do ).........Ok better to stop now!
Oh the youth of today, Gen Y, Gen X, Genitals - They won't ever live as free as we did. Was it safe? Probably not, but did we survive - most of us did.
As my friend Kharon would say - Selah.

Last edited by gobbledock; 8th Feb 2012 at 22:59. Reason: Was reading Ribald while smoking sun grown weed!