PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merpati Nusantara Airlines
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 22:10
4FellowPilots

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merpati Nusantara - Indonesia New Invitation for February

Hi Fellow pilots stay away from Merpati and Avia Team. I attend last interview January 11 & 12. This agency will not say the truth. Last time we are total 48 foreign pilots, just imagine they made 10000$. I am not saying that all are very good pilots, but from out of 48 they selected 12 only. Most of us came for next day return ticket as per Andy(Flygosh) email. Then instead of 1 hour psychometric test more than 5 hours test.(we are going to fly airplane....what we need more than anything flying skills and aviation knowledge. One who failed from that intake he promise that another company(express air) hiring for Dornier first officer(he will say same thing one who goes for new February interview)

In his flygosh website mentioning that he is helping pilots...I don't think that.
They had another intake after 11,January what happened for January 26 or 28 why he didn't put pictures for that??? he posted only January 11th photos??
then they don't want one who failed first intake(Januray 11) apply again for Januray 26,2012. Then again he is sending emails to all previous(Januray 11) pilots for February interview with 200$ registration why??? what is that mean? Again need pocket money....

My advice please stay away from this MA60 and Merpati/Avia team. Paying 24000$ waste. They says you can fly with in 2 or 3 months but no. In 10000$ you can get Boeing 737CL type rating, 20000$ for 737NG or A320. He says again in 7 months you can get your money back how? Human Resources(from Merpati) says 3000$ how it possible?

If you have lots of money(may be your parents) then go....lots of night clubs there, STADIUM AND V2....many more in BLOCK M.