PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 8th Feb 2012, 21:00
Sydneysider88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know that's what I was thinking! Why another, when they told us there are only few positions depending on the needs of the business.
10-15 in my group made it through and probably about the same in the morning we were told. So they have a fair few people. AND they have people in the waiting pool or talent pool as they say.

So they have PLENTY already. Another AD will definitely SLOW things down, as if the GS was for around march 12, theyd have to be starting to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later.
But who knows if what they say is true or right. No one has had refs checked yet either or heard a peep. Maybe soon.

The main recruiter said they have a very low attrition rate for LH and they havent hired in 12 months properly, and they only need the 10-20 people for this lot of hiring.
See what happens. Like ive said, why keep hiring if there are people waiting to be placed.

The Virgin LH for syd is different to the normal domestic recruitment, as you wouldnt need as many people, and at my AD people flew from all over Oz to go to it, as it was meant to be the only one.

Who knows, we never do. I just know another AD will possibly create backlogggg for us