PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 19:52
aakhan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fernandeztv if you posted to congratulate the successful graduates you should just stick to it. Alphas responsibility is greater and questionable. If they were doing their job well why would GCAA step in twice once to shut their groundschool temporary for two months and then their flightline permanently. One cadet has only two hours of core flying left but needs to now travel all the way to Australia. Food for thought. As individuals we are responsible for our actions but we can be influenced by others to make wrong dicisions. That is what exactly has happened in my case. Malirm writes on behalf of Alpha carefully exaggerating everything in favour of Alpha and concealing their shortcomings. The hidden motive behind his regular updates is to increase the intake of Alpha. Tell me which institution should give the cadets contracts to sign four months after the commencement of the training when cadets have no choice. There were two cadets underage (less than 18) in my batch. The list goes on..... Well GCAA are approachable and very helpful