PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hog Hunting....Texas Style!
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 14:22
SASless

Received 524 Likes on 219 Posts
While employed as a Special Agent for a well known US Investigative Agency....one of our "Fire Arms Instructors" did as you describe with an Uzi during one of our Monthly Office Training periods. Neither the Special Agent in Charge or the "Instructor" seemed happy when I suggested one more time of his pointing a weapon at me was going to evoke a physical response aimed at achieving a very unlikely outcome (my shoving the Uzi up his stern tube). It did result in a modification of his teaching technique as I suspect he sensed my sincerity. EEO and Quota Hiring/Promotion government policies are not all they are cracked up to be.

When quizzed by the SAC about my sensitivity to such doings.....he suggesting I was being overly touchy about it.....ended when I showed him the results of a bullet wound sustained in a prior employment which had been done with malice aforethought by the shooter. I opined the first guy probably meant me no more personal harm than did our anointed firearms instructor but having had the other experience I did not wish to risk a repeat.

I hope you pointed out his lack of awareness to him!

There are folks out there with guns that are pure and simple acting like a Dumbass....and need to be told so.