PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 14:15
honestpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes, i am glad for them and I hope that I can join their shoes one day. But do u think it is fair that the people like marlim only stat the pros and NO cons. If there are any then it is NOT alpha fault. Then who's is it? You want to blame the young pilot for a crash that was not his fault? If that was the case GCAA would not have banned alpha from flying in SHJ.

Alpha is not even honest about it. Like u said we all make mistakes. Well Alpha will make mistakes but yet they do not learn from it! Why should the students who join suffer?

When I joined Alpha I was not even aware of the fact that GCAA closed them down for 2 months! I was shocked to know that Alpha had 6 batches of students and had yet acquired NO planes! When I joined they only had 2!

Which flying school does that?!

Yes, I made a mistake that I joined Alpha. This is why I am here so that people have a better idea about the pros and cons of Alpha.

The instructors at Alpha are OK. Not bad, just OK. However the management is ****. Anyone could do a better job than them.
Answer this question

Which flying school allows their own authority to ban them from flying?! That is VERY embarrassing!