PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 13:25
fernandeztv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aakhan & honestpilot

So "honestpilot" talks abt some training accidents mentioned by aakhan and manages to infer that i have something to say about it? did i get it right.

Ok lets get this straight...

First i posted to congratulate the successful alpha MPL graduates who went thru some pretty difficult times to get their wings and a few years back i was in their shoes as well so can i not feel happy for them?

Second i found certain members blaming another member of this forum that they joined alpha only because of them and then go about blaming this member for misleading them etc...

While choosing a FTO you take decisions based on all available information but that does not relieve you of the responsibility of doing some homework on your own instead of just relying on what others have to say. Were the pros and cons weighed at that time or you just went by what the management had to say? Did someone really think that if they paid XXX AED then they will get to fly a big shiny jet?

I have no comments nor did i pass judgements on Alpha or any other FTO for that matter but i do believe firmly that anybody who makes a decision needs to be good enough to take responsibility for it. We all make mistakes now and then, bad decisions due to bad judgement but eventually that's how we gain experience.

Safe flts everyone.