PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 11:46
Ion-athan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ODMEA I never doubted that the more pax, cargo, mail, etc I carry the more profit my company wil make but that doesn't make me your servant so please watch out with this arrogant attitude.

Concerning raising your opinion let me show you again one of your "humble" statement.

Charity for GF-anyone got a cheap plane?
Not to worry, GF are great at scavenging for other carriers leftovers...I'm sure they'll find an A330 out there someplace - if not a paid for one from Tolouse.

This airline is now just hot air....just got an email telling me they had uped baggage allowance..about 4 months after EK did the same. They only mentioned the benefits of in flight nanny...dont they normally sing about the in flight chef from the highest mountain too? Or cant they afford that anymore?..stupid carrier if thats the case, one major plus and they dump it.

GF RIP
This is not just an opinion rather somebody making an arrogant and intimidating statement. In other words your feedback doesn't make anyone one any better. So like I said before go build you own site with angry pax complaints and leave us alone.

As for your concerns landflap are totally justifiable and obviously i wasn't targeting you.