PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest on Hainan Airlines
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 06:15
urge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need to clear the air now.

Thank you Noodle Air for seeing thru what USMCProbe is doing. I am shocked that he takes offense that i'm saying his advice is not pertinent for the original poster of this thread and he's being so vindictive. Anyhow, i have to clear the air now, since he not only posted a PM i sent him, but then accused me of threatening him with a second PM and that that email was way worse. Well, why didn't he post that PM then, if that was the case? Maybe because i found some questionable things he said on the forum and how we misquoted me, placed words in my mouth to look as if i had given illegal advice to someone about a type rating conversion in Canada. Well, i will let people read the PM to ascertain for themselves if my PM was threatening, bad, or out of line. My whole premise was to avoid putting details on a forum, because of what NoodleAir said is correct; the Chinese do peruse on forums. My focus wasn't on me when addressing him, it was for the group of pilots trying to get into new programs that are coming online much like Air Asia hiring F/O's as A320 DECs. I didn't want to waste my time trying to defend myself on every attack USMCProbe wanted to throw at me, but he had already gone a bit far before, but with his last posting of my PM, that finally did it along with his inaccurate accusations of threats. Please read for yourself. I am not going to continue feeding into his misguided efforts after this. So here is the 2nd PM i sent him below uncut.

PM Sent FEB 06
If it’s just me that you’re inquiring about, that’s fine, but it’s the program I’m concerned about. I was asking about being tact with questioning the program, since sub-500 PIC, junior CAP, and some other programs are starting up that would help a lot of guys but they are not firmly cemented. I’m not worried about my pilot credentials, like type ratings and military/commercial experience.

As for the CCQ issue in Canada reply, you posted a huge character defamation. I never said in my post that you can use your knowledge to convert F/O logged time to PIC logged time. That can’t be done since it has to be verified by the FAA first. The poster asked “As I understand it, SIC type ratings do not exist with TC. So if I have a few of those and convert the license, will they convert as full PIC type ratings?” It was about the type ratings, not logged time. And my answer is accurate, that TC does not distinguish between the two. FAA does if you try to convert from TC to FAA, because they request all training paperwork to validate directly from TC, not the applicant. I then said to use it to your advantage, because as an F/O, applying for an F/O position, some foreign companies want a PIC type, which shouldn’t be required if you are applying for an F/O position. I just didn’t go on the forum to counter what you said. It’s one thing to question someone’s opinion, but character attacks are another.

And for a previous service member, I can’t believe you posted me being “discharged” as a negative character attack again. I was honorably “discharged”, not separated or retired. There is a huge difference between these military exits from the eyes of the military. I think you to need pull it back a notch on any military career attacks.

A fake pilot I am not, it’s how I technically used some of the words that could give a different impression, but the wording is correct regardless. China does a comprehensive check, and they have a valid process to confirm info, and I’m comfortable with their system. All I ask from you is to not discredit or grieve about their programs. Not sure if it really matters, but would rather show concern for the other pilots looking to get into these programs.

Consider this scenario. What if I did a reverse inquiry thru my company on someone trying to check up on me from Capitol? What if I showed them that this person had posted advice on a forum advising any other pilot flying for a Chinese airline to unethically circumvent a battery powered blood pressure tester and that you can just pay an 18 year old Chinese person to wear it for 24 hours. In fact, you said the next time you’ll do it. Not sure if you didn’t do it the first time. How do you think your contact person, your company or the CAAC will react to that? If I was going to be vindictive that wouldn’t look good for anyone. We both know that there are pilots everywhere, friends, coworkers from your previous companies that are doing things to keep their medical licenses. If I pursued this, I could in fact be jeopardizing other people’s jobs at your current company, other Hainan group companies or throughout China. That’s my point and why I ask you to walk discretely if you are going down this path. Believe it or not, there isn’t that much dirt on me concerning what an employer would want to know about me. You have your other clarifications up top. Take care.