PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2012, 23:04
Whalerider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZY ADMIN FEE

As far as I am concerned EZY have shot themselves in the foot big time with their introduction of a £9 'admin fee' per booking.
I have flown with EZY about 150 times, but they will now be losing my business big time. I often travel on my own, so £9 per time is in my opinion hitting the solo traveller. Notice that fare adverts now add 'based on two people travelling' - so they don't want to discourage the solo traveller. When you add the baggage fee EZY are now often more expensive than the competition.
I have just booked an LGW-GLA return flight for 6 weeks time. B.A. were £30 (THIRTY) cheaper would you believe. And of course on B.A. I will get a drink and sandwich thrown in - AND, do not have to suffer the boarding scrum !

On the subject of Frequent Flyer Programme, EZY do not and never have shown any loyalty to their regular customers. In contrast they should look at how Norwegian Air Shuttle treat their regular customers.

When travelling on my own EZY have now lost my business. B.A. at LGW must be very happy indeed.