PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First Post.. Are there any jobs in this industry?
Old 7th Feb 2012, 10:01
potatowings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Kelly Hopper, this career is stupid? How so? Please enlighten us rather than ranting non-sensical jibberish.

We're having a discussion here. I put my reasoned logical view forward with a well structured prose. An introduction to me and my circumstances, a middle and a conclusion.

Try that and we may listen, but if you are going to say anything like
Spend massive amounts of money to join a holding pool of thousands for one chance in a thousand for a job that pays less than a paper round!
qualify it. Yep I earn't less than a paper round in my first year or so of flying, but now I earn more than most lawyers and in fact more than most doctors. Hardly a paper round is it?

As for holding pools of thousands... what century are you in. Who keep holding pools these days? Recruit on demand is the way today.

willisstorm4 - Well done indeed! I like your style. If its the caravan you're on, good work. Great piece of kit you've got yourself there. Enjoy your flying now. It's the best it'll ever be. I love flying jets, it's comfortable and very civilized but I always look back to my earlier days with fond memories. You'll learn so much and in a few years you'll have some great stories. Keep it up. I love to hear these stories from people with flying in their blood.