PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2012, 06:09
Ion-athan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ODMEA here is an idea for you. Why don't you go an open your own forum with pax complains because this forum if you didn't notice is a Professional Pilot Rumors Network. And ODMEA please do us the favor because you are far from being loyal. Let me remind you some of your old posts:

Those where the days driftdown-GF loyalty
Wish I still thought like you drift down, GF burnt me out being a loyal pax a while ago now. Not sure what, other than perhaps more direct flights, keeps you with GF considering they offer by far an inferior soft and hard product relatively.

Although if you're happy GF are lucky and should indeed appreciate your custom considering the perpetual purgatory in which GF exists; will Mr Majalis be the light at the end of GF's current darker than black tunnel?

Oddy.
Im guessing as soon as EY EK QR start servies to Baghdad GF will fade into insignificance and thats not suprising considering the poor soft and hard product they offer and the rags of ac they fly.
Charity for GF-anyone got a cheap plane?
Not to worry, GF are great at scavenging for other carriers leftovers...I'm sure they'll find an A330 out there someplace - if not a paid for one from Tolouse.

This airline is now just hot air....just got an email telling me they had uped baggage allowance..about 4 months after EK did the same. They only mentioned the benefits of in flight nanny...dont they normally sing about the in flight chef from the highest mountain too? Or cant they afford that anymore?..stupid carrier if thats the case, one major plus and they dump it.

GF RIP
As an ex pax I can't tell u reading these threads how glad I am cut up that gold ff card. I told em I want to opt out and they still send me a silver card. Stupid airline.

I may only be a loyal GF pax but I think the cabin crew member who told me all 787 orders are going to EK may just well be correct after all this "restructuring!"
So is ODMEA loyal or not? From his last post surely he confused us all.

ODMEA are you doing this as a hobby? Because you surely like to stick your nose in every airline forum with a negative feedback in most of them......

As far as my salary concern I can see you are being slightly arrogant there. I would have drunk one glass of my tasteful wine but with that kind of attitude I changed my mind.

Last edited by Ion-athan; 7th Feb 2012 at 06:21.