PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas -its started
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2002, 07:06
Wingletts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QF second interviews!

Hi all,
Well looks like I was worrying a bit too much as today I received an email to attend a second stage interview in Melb on 10th Dec at 1300hrs.WOW! I am soo stoked,but trying not to get my hopes up yet again , as hey we all know how recriutment goes hey! I was smiling alot though.. sheer relief at making it through to this stage!
All this happened after I had read my staffcv account and checked into the pp site on my lunch hour and just happened to flick to my hotmail account and there it was..! SOO happy!

Wing8 - I was reading your post -congrats too !- you know flightboi and so do I !! We all worked for a regional at one point and did at least one over night together in DPO.( I was on the on the other team) We will all have to catch up soon hey! Spoke to a few ex KD people tonite and one of my friends has an interview too after no phone call for first stage -bizarre! Wonder what we are all in for at the seminar hey?

If any one can shed any light on QF interviews (esp group ones ) would love to hear of some handy tips. Again well done to all of you who made it through -see you on the big day!
Wingletts: