PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2012, 15:04
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just dropped by to see what is happening with Gulfair developements & I get guys having fingers chopped off, John 21 telling us that the 787's are still coming because it was a private agreement between the King & Obama (or was it GWB, or Ronny Reagan, even ?) further , rounding on some for immature responses to his recommending Gf to others for employment but then telling us that he is "off" ! Good grief ! Buba finally gets the point that GF is just a cash cow ! C'mon buddy, did you never ask how the car wash boys were bombing around in Mercedes while you struggled to make the repayments on your Nissan Cherry ? Look guys, I often stumbled out of Trader Vicks, driving of course , because I was too pissed to walk, made the wrong turn but never got my fingers chopped off. So, pleeeeeze, can we get back to thread ? King of Bongo Bongo has just made a private deal with that French bloke, Sarcasm, or Sarcowski, or something like that, for 8 380's. Bongo Bongo WILL take delivery because the King & I (mean "him") made the agreement. So, I am going there ! Oh, could well be that there are no Gf developments. Geees, What is happening in GF ? Cheers.