PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 6th Feb 2012, 11:01
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Money can't buy prettiness, to be sure....

A slight thread drift but are Uncle Fester and the triple chinned Irishman getting uglier? Is milking the Qantas purse and extracting millions of non hard earned dollars some kind of 'ugly pill'? Every time they disappear for a month or two and then reappear they look more and more like they have been dropped head first from an A380 tail into the Mascot mill pond!!
Imagine if Wirthless were to hibernate for 12 months then reappear - It would be like a scene out of the original 'Texas Chainsaw Masacre'!!

I don't know about all of you but this mob of tyrants really could do with an Extreme Makeover. I am worried that their presence on TV will scare the s#it out of the grandkids and give them nightmares, I mean jeez I know The Wiggles seem to grow uglier every time I see them but the Red and Orange Execs give new meaning to 'bulldog ugly'. Would it be to rude to ask the Senate if paper bags could be place over these blokes heads during question time....to be sure to be sure.

Last edited by gobbledock; 6th Feb 2012 at 11:08. Reason: Polishing the turd