PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 6th Feb 2012, 07:14
The Kelpie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have one but have no clue how to post it.

Make sure you have your hankies at the ready, I got fed up with Joyce and Buchanan pleading poverty with their sob stories.

I am also getting tired of listening to Buchanan say "what we are doing is" and then preceding to tell us all that they are doing with so many benefits to the Australian economy.

We know what you are doing and regardless of how good it is for the economy and the qantas group it is being done illegally.

BB, if the Darwin Singapore links are so important to be able to link the Australian and Asian networks then why not run them legally, even if it only breaks even or makes a loss.

Other companies do this, it's called a loss leader!!

Best question of the day: Have you had any discussions with DIAC about the use of foreign CC? by Senator X.

To which the response was in the negative as they are so confident that they are not breaching immigration laws. BB seems to be under the impression that foreign CC can enter Australia and have full work rights for 30 days. FAIL!!!

More interesting given that this is an alledged major breach of the countries immigration laws is that it appears that given jetstar have had no discussions with DIAC that the complaints to the Dob in line have gone un-investigated. Minister Bowen should be asked for a response.

More to follow on immigration

The Kelpie