PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fast Helicopters
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2012, 18:27
Sprogget

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am close to the situation, but would not wish to add much more to that as I have my own professional considerations to take into account.

I know the building is with Albermarle & from the same source, I am told that Pwc could not sell as a going concern due to north of £250k of debt, so effectively the plan is to pre-pack it in a debt free form, which is why I awas careful to say 'expect' as opposed to stating it as the definitive path. Obviously administration & liquidation is chaotic & fast moving.

I would vouch for my source all day long as someone very connected and intimately involved in the life of the airport & Fast, but I absolutely would not base big personal decisions on my say so. If you worked there, there is one obvious individual I would stay in touch with & I think you know who I mean and it is someone whose word I would trust.

Best of luck, I know all the people at Fast, so possibly we have met, but they are to the last a great bunch of people & I am sorry to see a great business wrecked by the greed and incompetence of two repeat offenders.