PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Innocent 747 Pilot Dubbed 'Security risk' sues BA
Old 5th Feb 2012, 17:45
Notso Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's a lot of rubbish being spouted here by people determined human rights must trump everything else. This group the pilot's brother belongs to: "which is not a terrorist organization, but a religious one and it certainly doesn't pose a threat to aviation." has called for the destruction of Jews and Hindus and had its activities banned in Germany and other European countries. You libertines would not, at a guess, place your family on board a plane flown by this pilot, especially if he was travelling with his 2 businessmen friends he associates with- the ones who were taking up to 4 lessons a day to desperately learn to fly big jets. There is enough os a degree of suspicion and doubt about the associations and relationships of the people close to this individual that make it unviable for him to be in the position he wants to be in. Quite simply the risk is unacceptable and you know it. Pay him his coin and get rid of him. I would be interested to know how long he's worked and what he gets for it- I will be comparing my 34 years in the job and what it was worth to me!