PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Concerned
Thread: Concerned
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2012, 17:20
Grob Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grob Queen is the only person seeing an anti-RAF stance here
I was not going to dignify this post with an answer, however, I feel I must. I pulled the thread as it is my priviledge to do so as I do not wish to be represented by some stranger on this website as being anti-RAF as you put it. Those who know me, know I am anything but, in fact the very opposite. I have not taken an anti RAF stance on this thread...if anything it could be construed as an anti Civilian aviation one!! But I am certainly not that either as I am working towards my PPL.

This is what I see as wrong with PPrune, a great idea and yes, I've had some helpful advice from those of much more experience and am grateful to them. This issue has just confirmed to me how some harmless comments on pprune can turn into personal attacks and leading to deflammatory comments by complete strangers on other members of the community whos views they don't agree with...I don't mind that...but posting something which is deflammatory is wrong and I hope the mods will take action on this.

I for one will not be posting here again. I was going to go to Sherburn, but am certainly not now. Thank goodness I hear some of you say. But for the sake of the fact that I have had some very helpful comments, this is a great shame. For those of you who have hounded me out; please be kinder to other posters...for those who have helped me thus far I say thank you so very much and happy flying to all of you

As the ATC would say, "Good Day"