PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2012, 14:17
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any of you guys flying for Air Japan, how many expat pilots are flying there?
Nationalities?
I am considering applying for their post because of the Honolulu commuting, so would be nice to know these details.
Also, any direct contact info for the hiring? Or should everyone go through Parc?
Thanks in advance
Our pilot group is composed by Aussies and Kiwis (our largest pilot group) guys from the US. (now our second largest and the one with the most attrition) pilots from several countries within the EU that added together form our third group, then a handful of guys from Latin America, Asia, the former eastern block and literally a couple of Japanese contract pilots. Management pilots are all retired or active mainline ANA pilots.

There is no way to apply directly, you must go with an agency, PARC, CREW, IAC global. The contract is basically the same for all 3 but there are a few differences. CREW has better medical insurance for guys living in the US, PARC in the other hand has better unemployment insurance and a bit more organized for what I gather from the guys that are with CREW, but PARC although I think service wise is better, their medical insurance in the US leaves a lot to be desired.