PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hughes 300 Crash. AAIB Report - Is there something fishy going on
Old 27th Nov 2002, 18:46
Hoverman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"I was reading between the lines, just couldn't see anything."
Old proverb "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Genghis
I don't know what your motive is for undermining this attempt to help a fellow pilot but what I've said on this thread is NOT guesswork and it's NOT speculation.
I know it's not just a cock-up.
I know the delay is caused by the CAA objecting to the report being published as per its draft form and trying to get it changed.
I know there's a big battle been going on between the CAA and the AAIB.
I know the CAA were worried about repercssions from the beginning.
I know the CAA was so concerned they had their own lawyers and an outside solicitor at Paul Kenward's trial because they were worried about what might come out.
I know that unless the AAIB safety recommendations are put into effect an accident like this could happen again with more people killed.
And my opinion is that saving other people from being killed is more important than the pride of the CAA.

If you don't know the facts and you're not CAA or ex-CAA please stop making silly uninformed comments. This is a serious matter. I believe the AAIB are straight and will dig their heels in for what's right but someone could be killed until the safety changes are made.