PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Cadet Contracts
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2012, 09:17
BUGS/BEARINGS/BOXES

Location: the OFCR......and probably somewhere over China zzzzzzzz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh sorry, forgot......initial investment. £62'000. I could afford property these days with the difference between a course, plus TR. I understand it is circa £80'000 for an integrated, or you could go modular, do it in quick time, if well planned and join a large TP operator when others leave to go elsewhere. 60 grand ish for modular today??? And no paying of type rating. Enjoy bond on full time perm contract. Or pay 150k become contractor, but fly big computer than makes your nob grow......well in your mind at least. Oh balls, no work next month, best become a prostitute to pay my way through the difficult spot.
Damn its only really fat old bird that'll have me. Ok waiter......damn i get sworn at and treated like crap the whole time......trolley collector at tescos......oh but its all soooooooo worth it.

Enjoy it Hezza. And suicide is still considered a crime FYI. I hear the fast way bus passes into crawley are going up as well, best factor it in. And no i dont think you will really commit, or are likely too, any form of suicide.....but i bet that tick box on the class 1 renewal form will look tempting at some point, in a faux comical sort of way.

And i'm using Hezza as a generic term for all unsuspecticting wannabies, nothing too personal implied. The chap on the XYZ carpark bus at LGW was evidently a pprune nut just like the rest of us. Well researched indeed.

Last edited by BUGS/BEARINGS/BOXES; 3rd Feb 2012 at 09:20. Reason: Legal arse covering before TCAS give RA