PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A massive, MASSIVE favour!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2012, 13:41
Flock1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A massive, MASSIVE favour!!

Hello!

This is an enormous favour I'm asking here and it involves photos.

I have a project that may (or possiblly may not) come to fruition soon and I need some photos for a it. I've got some photos myself but quite a lot of the ones I've taken are of very poor quality and simply won't fit the bill. This is where I need you help.

However, there is something very important that you need to undertstand if you do decided to send me some of your snaps. It is this: Any photos I use for my project will have to be copyrighted to me. This sounds drastic, but it it the simplest way of doing things. So therefore if you think you might be able to help, then don't send me any photos you may have previously published or don't want to hand over to a complete stranger. It is important that you understand this.

Okay, then what is this project you may ask? It is a book chronichling my journey through a UK PPL and a print publisher has expressed an interest in it.

And these are the places/objects I need a few snaps for, and ideally these would be a few years old.

LBA Airport (ground shots and aerial)
Full Sutton (ground shots and aerial)
Gamston Airport (ground shots and aerial)
Nottingham Airport (ground shots and aerial)
Humberside Airport (ground shots and aerial)
Barton (ground shots and aerial)
Teeside Airport (ground shots and aerial)
Menwith Hill
Eccup Reservoir
Overhead Shefflield/Wakefield, Barnsley/Leeds
BMI Embraer 145
Eastern Airways turboprop
A flexiwing Micolight

So quite a few then! However, even if I only get a few I'll be happy, and it goes without saying that if I ever get to print, then your name will be on the list of thankyous.

Please feel free to PM for more details or more specific details on the kind of shots I want.

Regards

Flock1

Right

Last edited by Flock1; 2nd Feb 2012 at 15:22.