PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Aviation Academy (GAA) Job Guarantee?
Old 2nd Feb 2012, 13:31
TheAnimal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IN GAA the pilot training program is for really cheap price NO basically its a special discount with special offer its for 52 000 BHD which is 132 000 USD !!

trust me even if they say which i am really sure there is no job guarantee but even if they say YES WE GIVE JOB GUARANTEE still i wont go for it !!

i can complete my PPL/IR/CPL/CFI/CFII/MEI PLUS i can do my type rating on A320 PLUSSSSSSS i can have my 500 hours of line training done from eagle jet plussssssssss it can cover all my expenses in USA plussssssss i can party all the life with this much money PLUSSSSSSSS i can do CRM PLUSS !!!!

i think still i will be left with some cash !! and this all i can do in 4 years max !! and enjoy as a student bachelor life !!

why the hell i will pay 132 000 USD in GAA for 1 and half year plus the hard training will give me some good stress u see !! and yea i forgot to include the accommodation or lets say living expenses in bahrain !! so lets say 150 000 USD is going no where !!

so its better to take 4 year option !! alot of guys i have seen who take stress while studying plus they wanna start there career fast !! guys live a nice calm life let everything go with the flow for the FCUK SAKE !!