PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Cadet Contracts
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2012, 10:43
HPbleed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha of course! You're the lot that started the borrowing frenzy in the first place. How could I forget. Do not generalise about generations, I did my research and the unsecured loan was against me, not my parents, I have no further debts other than a student loan for my degree which serves as a backup in case easyjet go bust (unlikely) or I need further work due medical or other reasons. "Your generation", the so wise and fiscal took out loans for cars, holiday homes and holidays and found themselves stung in the recession. Not quite so black and white I'm afraid.

I didn't say it wasn't my fault, in fact I stated it wasn't PURELY my fault. I of course am partly to blame for the situation I now find myself in, for being so naive in the first place.

I never mentioned I was in BALPA, however unlike you I feel they are of value, look at companies that have no union representation for example. Nice to see you are feeding your pay deals and terms and conditions off other peoples money. Would you perhaps prefer to be in Ryanair and have no say whatsoever on basings, pay deals and generals ts and cs.

Anyway, enough debate, I have another 4 sector slog to attend.