PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX SO I/V INDIA
Thread: CX SO I/V INDIA
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2012, 10:13
cloudripper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELLO EVRYBODY!

@ itsbrokenagain
  1. No, its not necessary to possess "University transcripts" after completion of a degree. I do have my mark-lists and certificate from University and college though.
  2. Google wont help me with the process about certain Indian universities.
  3. I have contacted my college and in addition I thought the general population on PPRUNE wouldn't mind helping an undereducated friend(s) instead of professing over them with their worthless banter which helps nobody.

@ Spencer, Prop.time & others
Gentlemen, I am a social person; that is the reason I have this forum up here for others to notice and to contribute their insights which will help everybody . So lets keep it open and no need for the secrecy and Private messaging.
My apologies as I've been busy at work too.
.. and yes I received the mail which is why the forum is here in the first place.

For everyone else:
A certain PM suggests that "...Original "Transcripts" + Validation usually takes a good month from a govt. university. So thats quite out of bounds"
So what do other applicants reckon for those who are not in possession of "UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS" .

Thanks everybody. ( & I hope I dint offend anybody; forgive me if I did as that wasn't my intention. )
Lets keep up the good work at PPRUNE