PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 2nd Feb 2012, 08:50
mangowaffles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marly, ive read some of your previous post and definitely feel for you. im glad that you've decided to do something for yourself =)

i know what you mean about waiting for a mail, holding your breathe when one comes though and getting excited only to find that it was junk mail.

the same thing happened to me when i went to my first ever AD for jetstar, i was so excited and loved everything that was told to me at AD, to get through to the panel interview and then being told they will contact us via email/phone had me constantly checking my email every 15 mins.. i could say that it became an obsession lol. so imagine how i felt when an email did come through and they told me i was unsuccessful. i was torn and i cried a little cos i wanted it so bad =/

so when i went to the Qantas AD, my hopes were a little lower.. i knew not to get my hopes up and after the panel interview i hardly ever checked my emails. then to my surprise, an email came through and told me i'd moved on to the security and medicals stage =)

just keep trying and im sure one day you will get in... it may be when you least expect it! i remember reading on here that this one guy tried and applied atleast 15 times before he got it! good luck!!!!