PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetGo Australia????
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2012, 21:26
flying-spike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hopefully the last post (from me), at least on this thread

You are getting there Caveman but you must remember to italicize the quoted remark. See example below:-

" Remember people, it’s the JetGo management and investor’s time and money. If they aren’t serious and professional about it all, then they’ll probably lose their money and have waisted their time, which is entirely their problem."

That is a direct cut and paste from your post. Please note the spelling error in the use of the word "waisted", I think you mean "wasted" or it is an oblique reference to an hour glass. (just made myself laugh).

On a more serious note the problem is not JetGo's management alone. When they start employing people failure of the venture becomes the employee"s problem when, as as happened too many times already, they are left without entitlements including pay, superannuation and paid leave.

Anybody joining the organisation needs to have done due diligence before taking the leap of faith and I hope JetGo have enough factual information to satisfy their needs.

I did recognize the tongue in cheek nature of your remarks from the outset. Nobody could be that conceited even if they are a pilot. I also noted your use of emoticons in order to express yourself. Well done, my 4 year old niece also likes smiley faces but I am sure she will grow out of it in time. (that was thinly veiled sarcasm in case you weren't sure, also tongue in cheek)

I do honestly wish JetGo all the best not only for the sake of the management and investors but their employees and the industry as well. (and no, I am not sucking up for a job, I am quite happy where I am)

Last edited by flying-spike; 2nd Feb 2012 at 08:02.