PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Nov 2002, 03:58
NIL WATER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FALCON EXPRESS IS GREAT!

Nossirah,
I deleted my original reply to sabastienl so your reply to my post looks a bit out of place. Sorry about that.
Sabastienl,
Falcon Express is a great company to work for, great pay and great for building turbo prop hours in order to move on to a heavy iron job or even on to a heavy turbo prop operator. (I certainly enjoyed working for them).
Having followed these Falcon bashing threads for quite a while now, it seems that at present there are a lot of Whiners in the company. (Just a guess, but I bet most of them are from the antipodes!)
(By the way Nossirah, not only do I take my hat off to you for your very original name but also because you are the only one who has anything positive to say about a great company).
I think the guys at Falcon need a reality check, it seems they have not only lost focus on what they hoped to get out of the company but have totally forgotten what they have come from and what Falcon has given them.
What gets me is that Falcon is a small outfit all be it one that is growing, (which is so rare in the current economic climate) so these whiners should be glad they haven't been furloughed!
Go on guys I know you are itching to have a b!tch about what I have just written, so let it rip!
4Hp thanks for the link to previous threads so Sabastienl and others (who will more than likely be greatful to get the job) can at least get their resumes in. And by the way, they certainly were the days, you certainly can't beat flying a 'dirty bird'.

Good luck to you Sabastienl and anyone else trying to get into Falcon, its certainly worth it!

NW