PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetGo Australia????
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2012, 18:09
CaptCaveman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well come in Gobbledock,

The fish bite hard there in ‘Bama, eh! You’ve just got to be a Yank with your apparent lack of understanding of Australian humour and how we deal with each other regarding state rivalries. Remember, we often call each other “Bastard/s” as term of friendship over here in Oz but not “Turds”, is that ‘Bama slang for “Mate”?

The reactionary criticism, just like a toddler? Strange, it seemed to me that you were guilty of just that in your first post because you wanted answers on a public forum that you didn’t receive and believed you deserved. Hence, my response to your little Tanty (Aussie for tantrum/dummy spit [pacifier spit]) of a post.

Have you asked the JetGo management yet for those answers or are you afraid to ask them directly? Again, who’s got the emotional and maturity issues?????

Thanks for letting us all know about BARS administration and how it has to be handled. Who’d have thought that customers would want to know how things are going on a monthly basis or that a company would have to respond to any accidents or incidents; like a fart! I wonder if JetGo management ever thought about that before they decided to invest their time and money into getting their business going? I’d be willing to bet they did, I’d ask them directly but I reckon it’s their problem. Why don’t you ask them directly as they’ve invited you to do or are you only brave enough to do that on an anonymous public forum?

I’ve had another look at my posts and I can’t see where I’m spruiking JetGo, just pointing out a few things regarding the thread, it’s direction, claims of expertise and demands to be listened too; just like a toddler, eh? (By the way, FYI as you Yanks say, the “Eh?”, is a bit of a reference to the speech patterns of Queenslanders, specifically, North Queenslanders). I suppose if you believe anyone who isn’t negative about a start up company is “Spruiking” them, well then you could see it that way, but as I said I was just trying to point out that maybe, just maybe, the JetGo management and investors could have some expertise in aviation (obviously not as much as yourself or other posters on this forum of course), have done their sums and market research, and have decided to back themselves in starting an aviation company. As I said it’s their time and money, no one else’s, and if they screw it up it’s their problem. Time will tell.

Waiting for your next (non) emotional response to my post and some more in depth analysis to my complex “maze of emotions and comments”. (Hey Spike mate, did I get the quotation style correct, I like to try to improve each day)

The Caveman

(a seriously rude, hypocritical, immature and mentally under developed individual)

P.S. Gobbledock, I forgot to ask, the naked twister sounds great but tell me please, is it still compulsory there in ‘Bama to bring a female relative and/or “Hawg”(for use during the game and eatin’ afterwards) if you don’t have a date? You see, it’s now only optional in certain parts of Oz (don’t say FNQ or Tassie, they might think I’m rude, etc) and definitely frowned upon were I live. I wouldn’t want to upset anybody or cause them to think that I had “issues” as you say in the US.

Last edited by CaptCaveman; 1st Feb 2012 at 19:14. Reason: I forgot the P.S.