PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Cadet Contracts
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2012, 12:47
HPbleed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FANS - go to listentotaxman.com stick in 35k and see what you get. I make it 2180 a month. Minus your £1150 a month which is what I pay gives you £1000, thats without a student loan repayment. Nowhere near £1800 as you said. Therefore I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm proving you wrong. Take it from someone who is in the system. Don't just make stuff up from what someone told you. And don't patronise my "getting my numbers mixed up," because I haven't and I don't. I spend hours working out how much I'm going to get paid and putting it into spreadsheets so I can budget - go back to page 1 and you can see. You've just made yourself look stupid.

University fees are completely different to a SECURED LOAN on your parents house. You don't pay any of it back until you earn over the threshold. Try persuading HSBC that you can't afford it this month because easyJet only gave you 25 hours as happened before christmas.

I have no idea how much the repayments are on 100k, but I imagine they are a lot higher than mine are after I borrowed 65k which was unsecured and when cadets were going straight into the RHS on a permanent contract.

Looking at your other posts from before christmas you were trying to put people off applying to CTC and OAA. Two-faced?