PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetGo Australia????
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2012, 11:58
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terse, turse, turds and a Caveman!

Wow Caveman, what an emotion packed response. I always love it when a 'wordsmith' like yourself trots out the old boring insults about poor vocabulary etc. Blah blah it's been done to death. That style critisism is reactionary just like a toddler who is punished or scolded yet cannot control its emotional response due to immuturity and/or lack of brain development.
Strange how you criticize the vocabulary of other people and locations such as Alabama, Brisbane and Queensland, you are a very rude individual indeed. And the word hypocrisy comes to mind also.

Caveman, on a positive note it is great to see you so enthusiastically backing JetGo considering you are not an employee of JetGo as you pointed out.

Spike, your understanding of psychology is interesting, including your analysis of Caveman in which you break through his maze of emotions and comments
and accurately point out that for Caveman 'tongue in cheek' is most definitely a literal and physical act. I like your work Spike.

And who knows, JetGo may really set the BAR high as they enter the aviation scene. I hope they are looking forward to all those monthly reports they will be writing for all the mining companies they will be flying for. Any significant event that happens within their airline such as an incident, regulatory enforcement or punitive actions they receive, LTI or a fart out of place will endanger their contract!!! But they already knew that I am sure. Winning the contract is simple, keeping it is a different story.