PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2012, 11:07
Gordomac

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
dzmeigolem, quite right. But rumour can often be substantiated later and it is, often, all that people have to go on.I sat and watched the Air Europe ship go down because I failed to give the rumours a glance. Paid the price as I lined up on the welfare line. Millerscourt, very accurate but it is still a comfort zone. Taking away everything was a bit of a biff in the face. Might well make use of a Dahran turnround just for fun ! Olbie' offering looks like vindicating Millerscourt. Damn, just as I was planning a November BKK, or, instead, my fave MNL. If we lost those two, I could settle for a Milan..............aaaaaah, this is awful. Even getting me Cprus Buss Pass was fraught with beaurocracy. The Popsie behind the desk refused to believe I was over age 63. And Slowjet, thanks. I think I know who you are & have PM'd you. Finally, wish all you guys safety & calmer waters once this all settles down. Task for today is to learn how to cut & paste ! Cheers guys, raising a glass to you all this afternoon.