PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hog Hunting....Texas Style!
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2012, 09:10
tecpilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As i my father teached me hunting he told me each day wild animals are part of God's creation and we have to hunt and to chase in respect.

The video blame all hunters, but i wouldn't say it's a hunting video. Not more than trigger happy idiots killing for fun. What a fun killing and wounding (followed by a slowly and painful death) a mass of wild animals like slaughters from above and with self-loading guns.

Before all you Huggy Fluffs get all riled up....recall that Hog Infestation has caused Millions of Dollars worth of crop damage, damage to farmland, and injuries to farm stock.
Yes millions of dollar damage. Why is the population increasing? The animals are there because the farmers feeding they. The animal population is increasing due to more and more maize and soya for the biofuel industry and other customers. Animal populations don't increase if they have not enough to chop.

Helicopter animal killing in such fashion is prohibited and under draconian penalty in a lot of countries for good reasons.

Last edited by tecpilot; 1st Feb 2012 at 10:43.