PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Michael O'Leary talking about pilots
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2012, 11:50
widered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KingChango
I had to fight the urge to respond to your breath takingly ignorant post, however ultimately as you can see I gave in because I think you views are actually seriously held ones.

Firstly your comment
"he doesnt tolerate fancy stuff, he wants you to work. in return you get some kind of security"
There is no Job security in Ryanair the majority of pilots in Ryanair are contracters firstly because Ryanair don't have to pay PRSI and secondly because they can terminate contracts on a whim.
Ask the 15 contracters who where sacked last September because the company thought that we should be shown who is the boss! god forbid we as professionals should have a say in our working enviroment.

There has been countless numbers of permanent pilots who have been sacked by Ryanair as well Cpt M D, Cpt J G, Cpt A, the list is endless.

People who don't know what the working enviroment is like in Ryanair are shocked when they realise the atmosphere of Fear in which its employees work. I have never seen anything like it and I have in worked in plenty's a place to judge.

joining the unions are just gonna ruin your airline. and thats a fact.
Bolderdash, BA, Aer Lingus, Easy Jet, Air France, Jet 2, the list is endless.
There is no other profession where union's or collective representation is more needed. Evidence of this can been seen in Ryanair's example of the Brookfield pilots working for Ryanair being called for meetings as they have had less than 4 days of sickness in a year. This is a serious safety issue as we have seen more than a few Captains in Ryanair becoming incapacitated on difficult approaches or flights due to sickness or stress! Ask yourself why these pilots felt the pressure to fly?

All we are looking for is collectively someone to represent us! to organise our labour.
This is not only our civil rights but our human rights, without these rights working people would end up being slaves and MOL would be the first one to do away with wages if he could.