PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iran Threatens to Close Strait of Hormuz
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2012, 07:44
hval

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lonewolf_50,

I agree with many of your comments. The UK is in deep doo doo, led by politicians who are generallys self serving, and has somehwat depleted the military in order to save money, whilst ignoring what is actually happening.

Friends of mine (alright, some chap I once met in a pub, and who was drunk enough to talk with me) and I have discussions about politics and the wealthy. Three main topics we all agree on are: -

1/ We feel that Europe is going the same way as "The Decline & Fall of Rome"

2/ Politicians actually have very little effect on the world (a generalism here) and it is the rich and wealthy who really control the world. We also feel as if we are returning to a "feudal" nature. The difference being that instead of our feudal masters just taking money of us, they have got us to buy in to this "we need" culture, where we buy unnecessary products and replace them on a regular basis. This keeps us subserviant, and makes them wealthy.

3/ Justice is not served in the Uk & Europe.

Remember, the above are generalisations, and a precis of our sometimes heated discussions. No fisticuffs as yet.

EDITED TO ADD: -

The above are part of ongoing discussions of "Does humankind exist for a reason, and if so what reason/s?" and "Is there a god? If so, why?"