PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Cadet Contracts
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2012, 22:49
ARNOLDJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My average take home over the whole year is £2400 per month (but then £1250 goes on my loan.) Pay will go up 20% when you hit 1500 hours. I've had pretty low hours this last year compared to my colleagues at other bases so obviously those that are getting more work are taking home more. £4000 is slightly unrealistic I think before 1500 hours but possible after 1500 hours in the summer months. I've never seen that kind of pay packet...
Loan repayments are much higher than initially planned because I had to defer payments for about a year. So you could reckon on paying less than that if you are feeling lucky/optimistic. However, I've heard similar rumours about the latest batch of CTC trainees not being held after this coming summer ends on so things are looking slightly pessimistic at the moment.
Parc guys have to pay for their type ratings up front which is demanding to say the least. But the cost is tax deductible because you set up your own company. As a result of paying more up front the Parc guys have a slightly better deal in terms of hourly rate but there's only about £2 per hour in it.