PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester Airport Greedy Bosses
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2002, 18:14
Lucifer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now you come here and sit on my renumeration committee, and you can award exactly what you think we are worth as a board. Nudge nudge wink wink. And as you are such a good friend of mine, I have no problem at all working a one-day week on your board as a non-executive director. Yes, yes I will be totally impartial and protect your shareholders. Oh, you are the main shareholder, well of course your investment will be protected and I will award you what you are worth on your renumeration committee. And you've managed to ruin 156 families this Christmas to save costs? Really? Well that total saving plus more will have to go into your efficiency bonus that we certainly will discuss objectively before awarding you. So drinks at the club tonight then? Yes of course I'll be there, might be a bit late mind, the new Bentley is in for servicing - must try to get a bigger bonus next year to pay for those services. Oh you will award me those in a bonus would you? Well, must dash - got another non-executive directorship to arrange with our mutual friend - I think he may already be on your board too?