PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Cadet Contracts
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2012, 21:30
skyways1452

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel: £120k is a bit unfair and exaggerated at best. Including insurance and living expenses, the CTC Integrated cost is around £85,000 which is on par with OAA and FTE. £93,000 with type rating, fair enough, but surely most operators would want more than £8,000 for this anyways?

The UK LoCo you speak of sounds very appealing, although without the name I cannot research it! Also, the fact that they take on all kinds of backgrounds is of no use to an ab-initio cadet and if anything would reduce my chances no? If it's who I think you're talking about then yes, it would be great situation to be in. But I dare say that this company would be only be taking in a handful of positions at a time compared to other operators and as such you'd have to be very very lucky to be available when they are hiring.

When I say worst case scenario, this is relatively speaking.. Better to be out there with hours on type rather than nothing at all surely?

I appreciate you're all warning of the situation the industry but I'm only trying to inform myself so I can make the best of this situation should I decide to start training this year. As such, I'm only trying to keep the thread on topic with the questions I asked which are still unanswered.