View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2012, 19:54
Fieldhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any chance of a piccy of Carla's baps?

I know, I know...

SGC

Dear Sir George

In reponse to your request for photographs of Carla's baps, I regret to inform you that such images are classified information and not due for release to the general public, regretably including your Lordship, until the year 2305 (any relationship to our runway heading is, of course, purely coincidental).

On the other hand I am pleased to be able to advise you that inspection and sampling of the bacon variety, along with sausage, egg and various other flavours, will hopefully be available on site in the not too distant future. There are conditions applicable here including the need to consume all the evidence and lick the plate clean afterwards, thus saving overworking of the washing up operative. Please note that the taking of photgraphs of the said bap is not permitted and any camera found in your pocession may be used as an aircraft chock, something that we always leave in place as you taxi out - it helps to concentrate the pilot's mind as he wonders what he has just taxied into.

I will further communicate with your Lordship when the dining facility is up and running once again, something that we all hope will happen in the very near future. Meantime the ground crew here would be grateful of any crumbs shaken from your Lordship's napkin as we, too, are suffering from a severe lack of bacon and mushroom baps, hot cups of tea and Carla's sense of humour. Any donations to the food stock will be met with a cheery wave from the duty marshaller (watch out, he could be lying on the ground due to hunger).

I have the honour to be, Sir, your obedient Servant. 119275 AC Fieldhawk.