PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2012, 14:31
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Absolute TRUTH Earl

"No one that has left Midex is unemployed now,,most of everyone has a better job and operates correctly without the threats and intimidation of the owner or CEO. "

Earl, out of all the post I have read for 3 years on this forum and especially on THIS thread, no truer words have been spoken. That is a FACT. And for the record, MY HUSBAND is one of them and YES, he GOT HIS NOC letter ! Screw Assaad.. ( if you can pull all the noses away from his ass long enough)

Now for all you who want to fight Midex, quit looking for someone to do it for you. Either join the team who are actively trying, or keep wasting your time bitching about it on here. Nothing can be won with keystrokes on a forum with no leg to stand on. You have to join the fight. If you feel its a waste of time, then you chose to use your time on here rather than productively and you get what you've given. A good example... you didn't see my DH on here complaining did you . Never once did my DH complain, he chose to spend his time in offices refusing to back down. And its not over.