PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2012, 09:43
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Positive/Negative Comments

Since I have a Proper PC & a Keyboard + a Bigger Screen AND the Time, I would Like to Say:

Guys, I totally agree with whatever is mentioned, if it is 100% True (But some of the Ground School facts are not), as far as you also have to keep in-mind, that the Clark Experience is different from the Sharjah's One, there is an AIRLINE & a proper GCAA & Cadets who are willing to go to court.

--------------------------

Now, to those who want to blame Malirm or Just let Malirm look like that he is on the Opposite side:

1. What is my Motive?

Money (I guess not), Bad will (I guess who ever met me would answer that).

2. What did I Post?

I posted & spoke about my EXPERIENCE as a TRAINEE & what I have heard...etc. AND my Opinion (not recommendations)

3.Did I recommend MPL?

I remember I mentioned that, it is MY best choice to get into an airline in the UAE in the shortest time (time became a problem apparently) as compared to the triditional CPL/IR...different People Different choices.

4. For Those who filled my PM inbox with Questions...did I recommend Alpha/MPL?

The Answer is NO, I simply mentioned, WAIT for us to Graduate, see how the employment goes on & THEN Decide. There were some SPECIFIC questions that I answered about the STATUS of AAG (Sharjah) & what's happening...etc. that I answered honestly.

5. Is it a Part-Time Job?

It might be, if it was yours on the Opposite side...as far as I know, I don't need that Part-time Money or a Job beside my Job as a PILOT.

6. When I got a YEAR of Delays & uncertainty/Ambiguity...did I Open my Mouth with a Bad word about AAG/Air Arabia/GCAA ?

NO, as I am Sure that atleast 1 of them is working hard to improve the quality of training, to know later, that ALL of them are. You know as much as I know, that this new Management in AAG Sharjah, was in no doubt the working Horse of the Academy (Away from Contracts & Guys who Failed & AAGs Upper Management).

7. Does Alpha need an improvement on Pre-Screening/Screening Process?

YES 100%, since 2010, COMPASS is not an Effective tool as far as we have seen & Experienced, we need a better one where, nobody can pass through easily, BUT, Legally, as I mentioned, it is a Certified way to do it

-----------------------

To Sum Up (Away from the Contract Problems & AAGs Upper Management):

Batches have started since Feb 2009, I guess 8 batches until this moment (about 80 students or little More):

Only ONE batch have Graduated with all 9 with ABY since Oct 2011

About 16 in Type Rating - Intermediate/Advanced (will be done starting from March)

More in Australia (Don't know when they'll finish)

More in Ground School

SOME have Failed in different stages (as per the Count, 5, CORRECT ME PLEASE).

----------------------

As YannisFr mentioned, Unprofessionalism in Management, I guess, Upper Management, I felt it ever since my Colleagues' & I training was delayed, but happily I can say...It was sorted out (i.e. non of the batches would suffer the same AGAIN), as far as I got to know, the lower management in UAE (since 2011, are to a good standard, specially the HOT (who is leaving after sorting it out for the Core Flying/Intermediate & Advanced phases...CORRECT Me if I'm Wrong).

About the ground school cheating, please ask the 2 instructors who left AAG to Horizon, who is the One who was allowing it, One of them was responsible for that...

About Learning the Questions, I personally didn't open the book to specifically LEARN the Question, Yes, I might have seen SOME questions here & there that are exactly the same on the Q paper, it is OAT question bank, you can download it now from the web if you want. Same applies to other Aviation Authorities, you can buy a Nice Book filled with the FAA ATP Qs & As...what about EASA (the same)...so, you can just leave that out of discussion.

Guys, Cheer Up, things are Changing to the Better, more news to come, if your Problem was with CLARK, go & post in that Thread, if it was with AAG Sharjah, you are in the right place

I Hope the Best for you guys...TC...as I hope The Best for AAG Batches & Our Batch

Last edited by malirm; 30th Jan 2012 at 11:11.