PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetGo Australia????
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2012, 05:48
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From a website (deliberately vague at this stage, to avoid showing their cards too soon) and a press release (again, not to reveal too much too soon) and an ineffective google search, all you experts have decided that JetGo is No Go.
Perhaps some of us have been burned by operators 'promising the world' and delivering nought, and in the process we have been robbed blind, hence the scepticism ?
So I would suggest that JetGo take some of the criticism, even it seems a little harsh, and look at applying the 'advice'. Maybe some of us are actually trying to save the company from some pain and inconvenience? If you think our comments are harsh then just wait and see what happens if the Regulator spots some giant holes in your processes, you will wish you had listended to some of your 'critics' instead.

What a pack of pud-pullers and knockers.
A 'pud puller' would not try to assist or correct these new guys with their start up operation.

Sit back and see, it won't cost you anything, and you might avoid looking like a triple-headed d1ldo, sneaking back onto the thread to delete your post.
I dont delete any of my posts, if I am incorrect then so be it. I don't sneak back in and delete anything, that may be your modus operandi but it's not mine. As for triple headed dildo's that sounds like you are talking about BARS!