PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2012, 09:59
aakhan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So very true. I can confirm that everyword written by honestpilot is true. The answers from the question bank are learnt without understanding inorder to secure high marks. What is more appaling is some cadets are too lazy to even do that so they resort to cheating. They find out a week before exams who all are going to get the same exam paper as them(three sets of different exam papers are given) Then the question bank is divided between the cadets who will get the same paper. They resort to mass scale cheating right under the nose of captains through sign language. Like for question fifteen I will show both hands once and one hand once more. My friend who has got the same paper will be sitting next to me and will show one finger if the answer is A and if the answer is C he will show three fingers. How do authorities allow this mass scale cheating I will never know. To add to this the authorities brought to the notice that some cadet had broken into the filing cabinets where the exam papers were kept. But no action was taken. Malim I am waiting to hear what you have to say. Can you deny the above stated facts