PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetGo Australia????
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2012, 23:43
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JetGoooooooone

If this isn't a windup, what's the bet that the individual with the initials D.C., ex Skyairworld is involved?
Hmmm, sounds like it is all starting to make sense now if this is the case? Beware of the snake oil salesman is an old adage that comes to mind!

It seems JetGo's management is adhering to the old aviation adage that "to make a small fortune in aviation you must first start with a big fortune"
Oracle I always enjoy your well thought out comments and agree with everything you say including your analysis of the inflated JetGo figures that they have conveniently glossed up in an attempt to make their competitors look like a second rate option.
I would be very interested in looking beyond JetGo's 'enthusiasm' and sparkling analytical statements and peer beneath the veneer. What are the projected start up losses for the first 12 months? What are the initial start up costs in total? What is the projected or anticipated profit and loss estimates for years 1, 2 and 3?

And finaly, as for BARS being JetGo's benchmark, what can is say but 'oh dear'. To date this new start company has a lot of blowflies hanging around it.