PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 28th Jan 2012, 06:27
Hobbsmeter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker but a first time poster. I just wanted to share the good news that I got offered an A320 FO position this week!

I interviewed in early December, got the good news eMail 6 weeks later and surprisingly I got the contract/offer eMail just 2 weeks after that! I'm still in the process of filling it out and emailing it back to HR.

A little about me: Mid 30's, married, American. Currently a downgraded RJ FO with about 8500 hours TT.

The wife and I are very excited about this. Me for obvious reasons and her because her life-long dream was to travel to/study in the Middle East.

Anyway, thanks to all who posted in this thread and elsewhere, your help has been much appreciated. I'll be posting a lot more in the near future as I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions to ask, but I'll also be more than happy to share my experiences and hopefully provide some answers as well.